But still a stronger Real Estate market still isn’t a guarantee that you can even sell your house. There will always be reasons Realtors have not sold your home and reasons some people won’t buy what you’re offering.
If you’ve really been having bad luck with Realtors and bad on the market, you may want to visit with your neighbours and take a take a good, long look as to what their homes are like. According to numerous housing experts, the most common reasons your house isn’t selling are the following.
1. You’re pricing it too high or unrealistic for the area, model of home, local amenities . “Without question, the No. 1 reason a home doesn’t sell is price, is it has not been properly valued.. ” “Sellers want to have as mooch income form their house and tend not to objective about the realistic value.”
2. Your house is kind of run-down and needs to be spruced up.. Repaint the whole hose inside and outside, and throw out a lot of that cluttering junk you collected over the years, empty your garages.. “Most times it’s as easy as doing some fresh landscaping and a fresh coat of paint ,” Most buyers are busy are lazy, are looking for properties where they can ‘unpack’ without doing a lot in renovations or decorating. Most home owners still families would prefer to spend their weekend relaxing rather than redecorating.
3. Your house isn’t run-down, but it looks like it might be, it shows there is major repair need, . “ The signs of water damage, roof or wall leaks, roof repairs and other areas clearly needing repairs,, busted screen doors, needing repair will be a huge turn-off to potential buyers.
4. The realtors says You are inflexible not just in your pricing but you are showing your house off enough? Great looking homes tend to sell within a week, and not amount of extra Open Houses, homes visits will sell a poor home, rather they offer the Realtor an opportunity to aquire more contacts for themselves only. Unless there’s a good reason, don’t ask your agent to be present for all home tours. It makes scheduling hard and many agents prefer to have privacy with their buyers as they look through a house.
5. The Realtor isn’t advertising your house properly. It costs money to advertise in the newspapers, the place most people go to buy a home still, and the Realtors’ boss refuses to give him or her money to advertise in the newspapers.. so you lose.. limiting your house’s listing on websites takes a lot longer to sell ..
6. Your house is poorly located ? No Problem. tell all your neighbors you are selling your house, ask them to see your home, they can tell their friends who may want to move into the area about your home..
Like I said there is no easy short cut to selling a House quickly.. it takes real work.. Do not trust anyone.. check it out for yourself too.. It is true that most people will not buy a home directly but only from a Realtor as they prefer a professional third party negotiator.