Me I am rightfully very opinionated about what I rightfully do think about any and all of our and civil and public servants, bad politicians in Canada.. for when you come to actually use their services rather when you need it realy is when do you find out firsthand what crap they do offer.. and you do hear their false excuse for not doing their promised jobs now too. I have had politicians come to my door and there give me a useless, typical lying speech and once in office they figured they can forget about me, tell me to go to hell till the next election day.. no not if I can help it.. I make it my job next to expose the liars I do firsthand encounter, especially all bad church minsters, all bad ministers- bad politicians, all bad doctors, all bad nurses , all bad cops, yes all of the too often bad civil and public servants.. I rightfully always still do expect them to do a good Job on behalf of me and all Canadians , and all of the time or else you can read their inadequacies readily here too. I meet too many pretentious professionals.. bad cops, bad doctors, bad nurses,, there seems to be more bad ones over the good ones,, clearly someone in the governments is not doing a good enough job here,, and too often it seems to start with the bad , no good justice ministers even.. well I do not accept rightfully even their crap now quietly as well.
Have you also not noticed how much time the government ministers do now have to advertise to us all what a good job they are supposedly doing because clearly it is not very obvious..
Did you not notice how bad of a job they are doing in keeping the sidewalks safe even now during the winter months even..
Or did you also now notice how much money Bell does need to spend on adverting and continually, I guess it is to offset the many many customers they are often and continually losing due to their poor support and failure to keep their original promises to the customers now too..
Majority of Canadians they just want all pricing to be fair — and Bell, Rogers, Telus, Shaw and Videtron etc., so far have been anything but.
“Why aren’t things happening?” Opposition MPs accused the FEDERAL government Tuesday of dragging its heels on creating an independent board to oversee the RCMP. Four years ago, a federal task force on the RCMP called for major changes to the structure, independence and oversight of the Mounties. It urged creation of a management board that would oversee financial affairs, resources, services, property, personnel and procurement… explain why the government hasn’t created a management board for the force.
Elder abuse: A growing dilemma in an aging population The biggest perpetrators of violence against seniors were adult children (15 per 100,000 cases) or a current or former spouse (13 per 100,000). Elder abuse can take several forms. Among them:
- Neglect: Signs include unkempt appearance, broken glasses, lack of appropriate clothing as well as malnutrition, dehydration and poor personal hygiene.
- Physical Abuse: Signs include untreated or unexplainable injuries in various stages of healing, limb and skull fractures, bruises, black eyes and welts.
- Psychological/emotional abuse: Watch for changes in behaviour (emotional upset/agitation resulting in sucking, biting, rocking), withdrawal or non-responsiveness.
- Economic/financial abuse: Watch for sudden changes in bank accounts or banking activity, and major changes to legal documents such as powers of attorney and wills.
TAKE the case of the 68-year-old mother who was found unconscious living in her son’s freezing garage. The woman’s son and daughter-in-law appeared in court earlier Tuesday and were denied bail. They have been charged with failing to provide the necessities of life and criminal negligence causing bodily harm. Mr. Fantino ,Stephen Harper’s new seniors minister the former top cop in Toronto and the Ontario Provincial Police commissioner.said that, for now, all he can do is “lend support to the system to ensure that those responsible will face justice under our laws.”
Seniors lobby group CARP, meanwhile, is calling on Mr. Fantino to make elder abuse a specific criminal offence. CARP would also like to see:
- The Criminal Code to be modified to include “duty to report” provisions modeled on requirements to report suspected cases of child or spousal abuse.
- A provision in the Criminal Code for crimes against the elderly that provide increased penalties, similar to tougher penalties that can be imposed for hate crimes.
- A new criminal office of Elder Abuse Victim.
AND WHAT MORE TALK AND NO GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS HERE TOO?