May 1, 2008
April 27, 2008
Are you being harassed falsely for payment.. send them this type of letter..
Be advised that I dispute the alleged debt to me and I rather rightfully do suggest you take the matter to court with the guilty party, which is not me. Pursuant to the Collection Agencies Act, R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 74, you must immediately cease and desist from ALL contact and attempt to contact me, You clearly have made an error in judgment that I do work for you, have to obey you, have to deal with you and you do not, however, have the right to break the laws, threaten or harass me in your attempts to get your due invoice paid. I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH CONTRACT LAWS, AND CONSUMER RIGHTS . You cannot continue to call me or send your letters, emails to me as I am not the person you should be dealing with for your payment. And the use of hounding harassment, intimidation and fear mongering, bullying’s, tricks, scare tactics, or harassing to try to force anyone to pay the debt is still illegal.. Note harassment is “engaging in vexatious conduct and comment that is known or ought reasonably to be known to be unwelcome.” Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990 Canadian laws, such as the Collection Agencies Act, do still have standards and limitations that all collection agents, firms must follow when dealing with anyone . I do not have to deal with you , unless ordered to do so by a court and still there is no guarantee that you will win if you sue me and getting me to court is costly and could take years. In fact you cannot insist on anything! If I do feel I AM being harassed I CAN call and file a complaint with the police, also now contact the internet firm, the telephone company about the harassment. As well, I can complain also to the Consumer Protection Branch of the Ministry of Consumer Services. I personally do not owe you any money. By Canadian laws, you are supposed to immediately stop calling me, and not contact you at all when I have sent you a letter disputing the debt and I suggest that you take me to court or rather the guilty party which is not me.. Your abuse of the laws may also net you not just bad publicity but a large fine and even loss of your operating license, and give me evidence to contact the Police or to expose you for your false harassment. “The laws are in place for a reason,” “They are to protect citizens, consumers from abusive practices.” In addition all further threats are also illegal and are also banned under the law if you have been told to go to court.. .
Look I have rightfully hundreds of time to the government, on the net, to the news media already have said that phone companies undeniably, unacceptable too, are a bad big despotic control freak, monopolistic, immoral, deceptive in reality, practice, and in reality most of the phone companies do not honour the normal, decent laws, rules, regulations. Bell Canada included is a dictator that wants all others to play by it’s own rules. Bell does not know how to respect, keep, honour the terms of it’s contractual obligations to it’s own customers, immoral Bell rather likes to rewrite the contract continuously, one sided so that it is always better solely for Bell. Dream on..
Well even if Bully abusive Bell falsely under the guise of profitability, competitiveness, making more profit or whatever, now still thinks it is a big, large, established firm, corporation that does not have to play by the established rules, rather it can make it’s own rules. I on behalf of all Canadian, Bell’s customers even now, I am rightfully asking nevertheless that the federal government, prime Minister Stephen Harper and his cabinet exemplary force Bell to respect the laws of decency, norms, the established regulations and to even regulate next rightfully Bell much more so that bad Bell definitely stops being guilty of it’s undeniable false misleading advertising practices, unfair and restrictive trade practices for the good of all Canadians now as well , not just for the good of Bell.
Regulators need to exist cause we all tend to know big bad corporations tend to cheat, lie, abuse the consumers.
Virgin Mobile Canada 50 percent owned by Bell is no better over Bell
I have an engineering degree, Concordia University , Montreal 1968, and I had worked as a ReMax Realtor in Calgary too but in my decades of real life experiences in Canada the existing laws, regulating societies, governments clearly did not stop many Realtors, lawyers or even now Bell Sympatico from telling lies to the customers, others. http://anyonecare.wordpress.com/2008/07/13/misapplications-of-the-laws-in-canada/
Imagine that Bell has been in Business for many years and was, is still too often, wrongfully guilty now clearly of misleading advertisements, fraudulent and unacceptable business practices, not living up to their contractual obligations, as I now have PERSONALLY WITNESSED, EXPERIENCED and undeniably detailed to even Bell and many others and many times too now . I had Paid for a high speed unlimited download service but that is not what I got next. I got low internet speed at a high price. With Bell you have to check your actual delivered speeds , “internet download and upload speed test” continually too cause Bell wrongfully seems always to change it to suit themselves..
For years, credit card issuers have gotten away with withholding contracts from customers until they actually have the plastic in their hands — a practice that denies many people a fair chance to look under the hood for onerous terms and conditions.Now it looks like Verizon has adopted the same technique.
What really struck [Torrance, California resident Sandy Lough] was the discovery that to receive the promised discount for her bundled plan, she’d have to go online and agree to a 2,000-word “bundle service agreement” and a 7,000-word terms of service for Internet access.
This was the first time she was being presented with the full contract for her new FiOS setup, and the service had already been installed and activated.
The LA Times article goes on to mention some of the more notable terms of the contract. The interesting thing is that it would appear that this is not simply an oversight – that perhaps Verizon deliberately withholds contract terms from customers until they’ve already committed to the service:
As for why the full contract is withheld until after FiOS has been installed in a person’s home, [Verizon spokesman Cliff Lee] said only that “this is the way we’ve found that works.”
What has happened to make large corporations think they can simply change the deal at their whim, after a customer has already signed on the dotted line, without giving the customer the same right? “
No large corporation, with almost infinite legal resources and billions of dollars behind them, should be able to use their wealth to put real people at a disadvantage, because it would be presumed that only the corporations had any legal rights. Bell included now.
Bell itself found a an excuse for not performing a specific job assigned to them under the contract agreement but fooled few people in the process now too. One side breaching a contract is a common, often fact of life, very common, and it happens often in in the Computer business, with Internet Service Providers, in Real estate and even with new home contractors now as well sadly, and I have often witnessed it myself.. and pretentious self regulating boards, governments are mostly useless too, and it is basically too costly to get a lawyer, it only makes the lawyer’s richer, so now the best way to deal with any breach of contract is to expose the bad guys to all, to the news media and thus really put them out of business.. and I have done that even with major corporations successfully now too.. ”
“I was surprised this week when a Bell employee from Bell’s accounting department told me on the phone that I should obey, do everything that the Bell president, and his employee Sasha Rollins tells me to do. Dream on. Bluntly I replied to the same employee “who the hell does he Sasha Rollins now think his e really is that I should obey anything, or everything he says, he firstly is not my master, I do not work for Bell, I am not his employee”.. Bell is getting carried away with their much too many, unenforceable, exotic, extreme, man made rules now, but they breached my contract still much to often and that itself is really inacceptable still too. Clearly Bell and their executive power has falsely now gone to their heads when they even do think they can abuse any others, an ordinary citizen now too. I as a Sympatico customer that does have a contract with Bell, a mutual contract they Bell now also have to respect and that contract now does not make me their slave, subordinate, and them my master, but they are still my legal equals in the matters. They have to respect my contract side now too. Do remind them all of that too at Bell.”
The federal, provincial governments, the CRTC, Conservatives, Liberals unfairly maintaining archaic, monopolistic telecommunication firms, that are often bloated, cost ineffective, incompetent, over staffed, un-competitively managed as well is the main reasons consumer costs falsely keep on going up now.
April 15, 2008
Imagine that Bell has been in Business for many years and is still guilty now clearly of misleading advertisements, fraudulent and unacceptable business practices, not living up to their contractual obligations, as I now have PERSONALLY WITNESSED, EXPERIENCED and undeniably detailed to even Bell and many others many times too now . I Paid for a high speed unlimited download service but that is not what I got next. I got low internet speed at a high price. With Bell you have to check your actual delivered speeds , “internet download and upload speed test” cause Bell seems to change it to suit themselves.. (Presently I am with Acanac Inc. http://www.acanac.ca 1-866-281-3538, and do see their speed test too).
I have a engineering degree, Concordia University , Montreal 1968, and I had worked as a ReMax Realtor in Calgary too but in my decades of real life experiences in Canada the existing laws, regulating societies, governments clearly did not stop many Realtors, lawyers or even now Bell Sympatico from telling lies to the customers, others.
Bell you should note that this page has become very popular to read by many others. If you want to cancel your Bell Sympatico contract just write the truth about Bell on the net and they will do it next for you gladly..
Bell Sympatico executive Care Sasha Rollins, CRTC, Jim Prentice MP, even you all should have realized by now THAT HAD YOU PROPERLY DEALT WITH MY COMPLAINTS THE FIRST TIME, INSTEAD OF LYING TO ME, AMUSING, ABUSING ME, PRETENDING YOU HAD CARED, NEXT I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO MAIL YOU FIRSTLY THE 300 EMAIL LETTERS OF MY COMPLAINTS NEXT.. Bell Sympatico Sasha Rollins you should have also learned by now that taking a false Ostrich approach towards me, and my many rightful complaints about big bad bell Sympatico still does not make me go away.. nor my complaints too.
—– Original Message —–
From: paul kambulow
Cc: Dussault.Madeleine@cb-bc.gc.ca ; Dion, Stéphane – M.P. ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; Assistance@sympatico.ca ; email@example.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:01 PM
Subject: Letter of Sacha Rollins April 8 2008 to me.
Attention Bell Sympatico, Sasha Rollins, Monday April 14 2008
1. I find it rightfully ridiculous that you would not reply to my past many detailed emails of rightful complaints about Bell’s violating my internet contract, Bell’s false denials of my internet services, clearly you would not provide a real adequate internet services, and you would not return any of my phone calls, this year even, since January 2008, and now you next even wrongfully send me your inadequate letter of reply to my home with your distorted, one sided version of your Bell contract. A Bell Sympatico contract and agreement that you have clearly and undeniably not even in the last 2 years lived up too, in the the last 28 months too. You undeniably had not held your promises, contract obligations clearly too as I had detailed, and even why even many times to Bell in writing. And your version of the terms of Bell’s contract agreements now even still undeniably contravenes the laws of Quebec now too, as I had detailed to you many time now here too, for there is no legal contract permissible by law that says you will give me your best, or up to speed, rather to be a valid contract it has to be solely a fixed amount firstly.You clearly perversely had omitted now also to deal with all the points in my many letters even to you the last many months, and not just the last 2 weeks, and copies of which that all news editors, major MPS got now too. Your support services were, are still crappy, rather immoral, lying, no good.
2. It should be also now very ironic that your letter arrives to me today when your own Bell internet services still does not only not work at all today, but as you had threatened me in writing previously if I continue to write letters of complaints to others you would cut it off totally, I have no internet services the last few days, and you falsely want to get paid for all if it still too. A promised by the Sympatico test center serviceman who was to show up at my home today, Monday April 14, 2005 at 1 pm next did not show up, and I still do have problems with sending emails, even even the last 3 days still too. I stayed home just to wait for them too. Hopefully he now may show up tomorrow as promised. This is the second no show repairman I have had now in the last year as well. You thus yet have to give me even my proper working internet service. I have spend many past weeks writing legitimate letters of complaints to you, dealing with your bad services, bad and inadequate responses, rightfully complaining about it , and I now fully now asked for compensation payments for me having done so too but you now had failed to to deal with this too. My much wasted time because of your poor services is valuable as well.
So you even lied in writing back to me now and said to me that you had given me me the promised mail service in You had even lied to me in reply, in spite of the evidence contrary too, and not unexpectedly to me too, and you had said that my past complaints had been taken seriously and my email had been increased to 5000 per day when in reality I still could not send more than 250 per day the whole last month. Something I had complained about many times now too still to even you. I instead often get, got these notes still from my Bell servers.
‘Response: 552 5.3.4 Requested action aborted; number of recipients or message quota reached
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0×800CCC6D
“The connection to the server has failed. Account: ‘pb @sympatico.ca’, Server: ‘pophm.sympatico.ca’, Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0×800CCC0E
The connection to the server has failed. Account: ‘pk firstname.lastname@example.org’, Server: ‘pophm.sympatico.ca’, Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0×800CCC0E”
As I have said my email and my internet services now even are no longer working period , so I will take your reply rightfully now as further false harassment of me for Bell’s false past, present failure to meet my contract obligations, and a valid basis for my my own rightful subsequent payment demands. As per many many weekly, almost daily letters on the subject to you, Bell, Bell Sympatico has undeniably, clearly falsely, unacceptably had broken it’s High speed unlimited internet contract contractual obligations to me the last 16 months. Since Bell itself has also renegaded on the last 2 make up agreements with me now as well, specifically those made in in July 2007 and in December 2007 with Bell executive personnel too and because I am peaceful loving person I next now do demand now these terms of of the settlement to Bell Sympatico in relations to their past high speed internet contractual obligations with me -
a: Bell will pay me fully firstly for 1 year of past internet services, tax included for the much too many years it Bell did not provide me my high speed internet services, specially all of the year 2007.
b: In addition because Bell wants, wanted to renegade my unlimited contract Bell will next solely charge me for the next 5 months of internet services as being fully unlimited and at the same monthly rather as in 2007 for December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008.
c: Additionally Because Bell has a 100 dollars cancellation contract appropriately Bell will now instead pay me also 100 dollars now for me having to cancel their contract, services rightly too and Bell will pay for all associated costs rather too.
d: And Because Bell has cost me all this needles senseless aggravation, many hours loss of my time Bell will pay me 500 dollars for all the time I wasted dealing now with their poor services now as well.
e: Bell will also immediately give me a full detail printout by mail or email to of all my past, present monthly payments, even for the last 16 months April 2008 included and our internet relationship will terminate as of May 1, 2008 if this is all dully carried out next. By any Bell Violation of the intent of this agreement next they will pay me rightfully double of all I had now requested here.
3. I had also said in response to your last legal Court threat to go ahead, we all need the publicity, but you have more to loose than I have next too. Your distorted reply saying that I have had adequate internet services from you on my high speed Unlimited internet services was contradicted by your own past admission of having given me to my account in January 2008 a credit for 6 months free internet services for Bell’s failure to keep your Internet contact obligations last year, never mind this year too.
4. Do you also abuse all of Bell’s customers who rightfully now claimed as personally evidenced too that you lie, do not return their phone calls, or adequately reply to my letters of complaints? clearly as you have wrongfully abused me!! You even once again in your letter today had threatened me next with possible legal actions if I do not comply with your version of the law, your perverted terms, distortions and this clearly is also more unacceptable harassment of me, when I had specially said many times to you, Bell, that if you want any further payments from me for your poor services then go ahead and take me to court and I can gladly enter all my letters of complaints into the court record. I posted that on the net for all to read too along with most of my other complaints too as you already do know.
5. You lied and had said you had met your Internet service contractual obligations to me when in fact only one of four weeks monthly that even your internet had performed adequately in the last 9 months as I had witnessed and detailed to you in writing, and I had rightfully complained, and so have many other persons now too. This Internet service contract of yours it has been an undeniably bad, a very poor service, undeniably the worse service contract of any that I have personally undertaken , experienced in Canada in the last 50 years now too. And many other Bell customers have said the same thing to news editors, on TV, and on the net , to you Bell as well. Just do a Google search on the net to see more evidence of this too.
6. Bell now has acknowledged in writing to me On April 8, 2008 that a credit of $307.32 was applied to my Sympatico account and your January 4 2008 invoice to me had reflected this, for my 6 months free internet services, but why was it now that I have been unable to access this online Bell Sympatico Billing services of yours still to see it, as I had complained in writing to you many times now too, and why had Bell accounting department refused to now even confirm this credit, and Bell Billing undeniably had refused also to mail me a copy of these payments, billings, on all of the related terms of agreements, and undeniably now as well. And into what account was this Bell credit next now put into? My supposedly old account 6 meg unlimited download that I had in 2007 or into a new account of 2008 that some one in Bell had falsify, had created without my knowledge, authorization, approval as well? Why had Bell, Billing wrongfully failed to deal with this related complaint of mine now too? How Bell stole my money!!! and Bell had promised me shortly, the last ten days an adequate reply on all of this and I have not gotten it to date.
7. As far as Bell’s subsequent false facing saving excuses, lies, distortions, to me and the news media too, with an inapplicable clause of Bell too, you falsely capping my bit torrent downloads ,in reality you should again note especially as I have pointed out to you before too, you had advertised unlimited downloads, and something that I had paid for and I agreed with Bell now, thus next I had also broken now no Bell contract or Canadian laws in the process. But Big Brother you here lie, lied and said I did. How can there be a cap on unlimited downloads internet services? That is clearly an unacceptable oxymoron. You Bell thus are rather clearly unacceptably now guilty of bait and switch, false, misleading adverting to all of Bell’s customers and Bell now should be rightfully prosecuted, punished for it by all now too.
8: You even tried to insult me and mock me in your reply, and you think that will soften me to deal kindly with you, do not be absurd. I posted and wrote many letters to you weekly and you now have replied with this very poor one.. further showing the reality to all what you are like now. You also do show to all how seriously you do not take customers complaints now too. I would not have to send you any emails, or the supposedly excessive emails if you had firstly had met your past contract obligations to me and provided me with a decent internet services, which you clearly had not as shown by my many letters. Using my freedom of speech I can write as many emails to you, to all, till you adequately address all of my complaints, and so far you have not even addressed the basic ones complaints of mine adequately still too.
9. Read how I had already replied to you your false request of my understanding to comply with your request too. Now as I have sent this to you as well.. “Bell… Adding Insult to Injury Submitted by Devils Advocate on Sat, 2008-03-29 18:30. For years, Bell has been rubbing its impunity our faces…
1) Virtually removing itself from public exposure.
No more administration offices to walk into. Front line employees are expected to take all complaints and keep them from escalating to anyone higher up.
2) Degrading and INSULTING Customer Service Practices.
Automated, central call handling systems that give the customer very few options to contact someone qualified. Customers spend inordinate, ridiculous amounts of time on the phone getting nowhere – ending up insulted and frustrated. Complete denial of any responsibility for problems at the Bell end, and complete disregard for any responsibility to the customer.
3) Turning complaints back on the customer.
Don’t ask Bell to investigate phone/network abuse from another provider (as required by CRTC/CCTS and the law). Don’t ask Bell not to spam you. Don’t ask Bell to give you a straight answer. Don’t ask Bell for the usual estimates, timelines, or anything else that goes along with contracting requests. Bell will tell you, flat-out, that what you’re asking is either your fault, not their responsibility, not an option, or (and this one’s the winner) cause to simply end the conversation!
4) Vague, ambiguous, illegal, strange contracts.
Poorly-worded contracts that say NOTHING, and are only constructed for Bell to “interpret” as needed by a situation. Bell constantly edits these contracts, without customer involvement or renegotiation, and never holds up their own part of the agreement anyway. (Example: “Unlimited” Account)
5) Now using 3rd parties outside of Canada.
It’s bad enough you can’t get satisfactory service from Bell within Canada, but now we’re getting virtually no English-speaking assistance, with no authority or understanding to take care of the damnedest issues.”
and that was someone else agreeing with my experiences with Bell now too.
“Bell, Your useless, very inadequate, foolish response is another perversion, is another one side distorted Bell crap.. the reality is different.
>>We appreciate you for understanding us in this matter and thank you for your cooperation.
is a perverse understanding on your part, for any contract Under Quebec law to exist and to be valid it also requires the consent, conformance on the part of both parties, amongst many other items and right now you are Bell still drastically in breach of your contractual obligations to me firstly and you cannot be paid for a new contract, for one cause we do not have one.. and if you disrupt my internet services I will sue you, expose you to all rightfully for personal harassment as well. I rightfully firstly expect your full cooperation firstly in all these matters, complaints of mine. Read all of letters , all 12 in the last few days too, and answer them all rightfully before you send me anymore crap like this too.
Firstly now Bell Sympatico you neglect to point out that in July 2007 and in December 2007 Bell has promised me and given me freely a 6 GB bandwidth per month and also 6 months free internet at unlimited download at the same 6 GB speed as per the December 13 2007 agreement with Bell. You wrongfully had neglected to state the unacceptable obvious as to how many times you Bell also had failed to live up to all of your contractual obligations to me .. and you did not even meet the 2 gb promised contract obligations as I have often detailed the last many months too. On top of that as I have also posted all of this on the net for the whole world to read, so they rightfully will not use your services now too…..
‘Dealing with Bell is absurdity filled with problems. In spite of their adds, promises Bell Sympatico services are all mostly very poor, they also mostly break their promises to me too and they too Cleary do not honor their contract obligations, their own 2 days respond promises now too. As I have detailed many times elsewhere they Bell have never given me my one year reliable, steady, continuous high speed internet services too, have never kept their contract obligations I have been with Bell for many years. Note since Day one of even Jan 2007 I have hundreds of email that I had sent to Bell about their bad internet services too.. and I had sent copies the news media , to the Major MPs, for the last 15 months. I have a High speed unlimited Internet download contract with Bell since day one and they Bell next even had tried many times to have me up change from my 6 meg download account to their new Bell higher speed plans, and I had clearly refused saying back to them as to why should I go the higher speed plan when they could not even deliver me the promised 6 meg downloads, and also I had specially also said that if I had changed download plans I would lose my unlimited download plan, so I made no changes, authorized no changes to my contract with Bell the last 15 months. On top of all my many complaints about dealing with Bell on April 3 2007 by phone and in writing I specially also had asked Bell to give me simply a full detail listing of all my monthly payments, a full account statements specially for the last 15 months, and I told them I cannot seem to access my online Billing, something I have complained to them about before too, and they so far have refused this simple request too and the Bell have not done so to date. This is absurd, ridiculous and unacceptable in this computer age when they can spit out my legitimate request in a second. Bell Sympatico is quick to phone you and to harass you to demand their payments, but Bell Sympatico in return is very slow to deal with the customers, requests, problems in my 15 months experiences. To get proper services from Bell it is like mating elephants it has to be done at a very high level with plenty of thrashings and noise. Unacceptable. ‘
Why is Bell now so greedy?
“When Bell Sympatico next started too pester me by phone last and this year with their new more costly higher speed internet connection, even though they still had been unable for the last 9 months to supply my Bell promised unlimited 6 meg services. I next clearly had pointed also to them why would I do that when the competition is cheaper? I also always had asked Bell to keep their contractual obligations and they next never did.. Dealing with Bell is just absurd. dumb, costly, cumbersome.
$18.95 Internet Montreal http://www.acanac.ca Prices include tax
Residential High Speed ADSL without any Limits
No Blocked Ports or Traffic Shapping
100 GB of Online Storage
Up to 5 Mbps Download and 800 Kbps No Setup Fee
10. I have also said what one hand from Bell promises to gives to you, the other hand from Bell next steals that too from you.. and fails to meet their promised contract obligations. You say to me in wrting you gave a credit to my account but Bell Billing had removed that credit in March 2008, and initiated a ticket, an investigation into the matter.
11. Note my many past specific objections, questions in writing they were still here not answered even, they were evaded, like who made the new Internet Contract changes? How much do these changes falsely cost me now too? Like I said rightfully Bell before to you too that you did not want to poorly respond to all my rightfully email letters of complaints to Bell the last 16 months now too, and you did not deal with all the issues now I had rightfully raised in the letters you had referred too. I will gladly go to Queen’s court, and you can ask for your payment demands now there from me, and I gladly can enter all of my letters of complaints to the Queen’s courts too, the same ones that all of the news media does have now, and all of the major MPs too. Don’t bother to send me such useless crappy replies anymore for it only rightfully upsets me more.. and it will cause you to lose a lot more business, support from others too. I want a decent, proper response from you and not this crap of yours. Now deal adequately with all of my complaints, rightful demands immediately too.
Paul Kambulow 7781a thibert Street, LaSalle- Montreal, Quebec h8n2c5,
Home Tel 514-363-7316 (KMM16616921V25471L0KM) etc
copy to news editors, MPs, etc.,
READ ALL OF MY OTHER RELATED BELL POSTS HERE TOO
“If you were half as good at running a company as you were at lobbying, maybe you’d have a better network,” Quebecor executive vice-president Luc Lavoie who took a shot at the quality of Bell Canada’s cellphone service: . http://news.aol.ca/article/telecom-summit/258999/
The future is wireless, some would say and the past way they have mismanaged their past land line, ISP services too, clearly indicates they will do it also next with the wireless services too at the users, customers expenses…
Recent discussions by both Bell and Rogers on their Corporate need to get more and more money, with even any excuse, still out of consumers, and to throttle the downloads, only all clearly confirms the reality as to how poorly managed these same companies in reality are still.. They too now have been wrongfully over subsidized by the CRTC, the Canadian federal governments now too… now it is rather time the citizens got the break, protection.
Reality- Dirty Dirty Bell Sympatico …the most abusive Corporation, firm I have dealt in Canada in my lifetime. Sadly there are other bad firms now too..
“about the liars, thieves, ABUSERS, bullies, thugs, proud oppressors, war mongers “
I SIMPLY SEND AN EMAIL, I PUT IT INTO CLEARLY WRITING, SO THE GUILTY PARTY CANNOT SAY I DID NOT ASK HIM OR HER TO REPENT.
Bell’s acts are Not acceptable, and Comments are not needed FOR THERE IS NO WAY TO DISPROVE THE TRUTH..
.. why Bell is always a LOSER. It seems to be Always looking for some way to SOCK IT TO their customers over and over again and find another excuse to make the customers pay more.