Quebec shale-gas opponents have come under RCMP police surveillance.. SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. WHILE UNPROSECUTED BAD CRIMMINALS ABOUND IN CANADA CAUSE CLEARLY OUR BAD LEADERS, ADMINSTRATORS THEY DO NOT WANT TO PROSECUTE THEIR BAD ASSOCIATES, EVEN THE RCMP http://thenonconformer.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/its-time-to-ban-and-disband-the-rcmp-and-replace-them-with-a-real-police-force/
Now for decades even there was a vast amount of Ongoing Montreal Corruptions while the Police , RCMP and the Federal, Quebec Governments all did nothing about it.. Why was that now? Exemplary Public exposure and prosecution of the guilty serves very ones best interest… too often still missing in the PROFESSIONAL BODIES, EVEN IN THE RCMP, police forces, churches, ALL GOVERNMENTS as well it seems too.
Mr. Robert Dziekanski did not deserve to die but he died because incompetent, immoral RCMP police officers neglected their training and obligation to the public, clearly acted excessively and in haste, and wrongfully escalated almost instantly to the conducted energy Taser weapon, had killed an innocent man in the process. The four RCMP officers on the scene had wrongfully overreacted to the situation before them. An innocent man died as a result of their misjudgment and excessive use of force. ”
Their after-incident reports at the time disagree with the video evidence and, more damagingly, with their sworn statements to the Braidwood commission. They each claimed Mr. Dziekanski refused to co-operate with them, although the video evidence seems to indicate he, being a non-speaker of English, was complying the best he could with commands they gave by gesture. And while they insisted he became “combative,” picked up a stapler to use as a weapon and lunged at them, none of that is supported in the video recordings. More damning for me was what the officers told paramedics on the scene. While the officers had jolted Mr. Dziekanski five times with their Taser, they informed paramedics they had stunned the blue-faced, convulsive, breathless victim only once, a possible sign that even then they knew they had done something wrong and were preparing a common cover story.”
And ever since, their RCMP superiors also falsely have been attempting to cover up their blameworthiness. They tried to block a comprehensive video taken at the scene from being made public. They resisted an inquiry, whitewashed their own findings and, as we learned this week, kept 18,000 documents — some highly damaging — from being seen by the formal inquiry and from the public. These great unacceptable transgressions — the attempts also by the brass to keep the truth from coming out — is the basic managerial problem now plaguing the once-proud national police force. It confirms the massive institutional rot and corrosive culture at all of the echelons of the RCMP. An RCMP formal apologize for its role in all this is not enough. All Mounties who helped perpetrate a cover-up should be sacked.
ACTUALLY IF YOU NEXT DO SPEND ONE DAY WORKING DIRECTLY WITH A CLERGY YOUR OPINION MIGHT SIGNIFICANTLY WORSEN, FOR I KNOW MINE ALWAYS HAS.
- Majority of persons do not trust : Journalists, Labour union leaders , Provincial government officials, Building contractors , Lawyers , Bankers , Real estate agents, MPP’s/MLA’s , Car salespeople , Business executives , Stockbrokers. Politicians known to be as bad as the used car salesmen
THERE ARE NO SURPRISES HERE FOR WE SEEM TO ALSO THINK MOST OF THESE PEOPLE CAN BE EASILY BOUGHT OR WILL SELL THEMSELVES FOR MONEY
And with all the latest recession, Ponzi scandals it is not surprising that the Business executives and Stockbrokers are not trustworthy .
And most PEOPLE STILL DO THINK THAT ALL CEOs ARE SIGNIFICANTLY OVERPAID.. and even the University administrators…
- Ah yes .. restoring our faith and trust in the RCMP. And we need to give Vic Toews, Peter Van Loan and Stockwell Day all a big “high-five” for their prudent oversight of this department.
- Sigh .. the incompetence we see exposed every day now just seems to defy credibility. And the spectacle of the G-8/20 is still to unfold. Sorry to repeat, but .. sigh.
- Perfectly in line with the Harper “hide it at all costs” approach !
- It’s a shame, really, to see a police force that was once so respected to become the obnoxious, wasteful, and arrogant beast it is today. I respected the RCMP as a youth, but that is no longer the case.
- RCMP you can apologize every time but we know u don’t mean it.
-This is an example of a police force gone wild. It is answerable to no one. It is about time we bring these police forces under control. They seem to want more powers by the day. No way. If they got their way there would be a curfew from dawn to dusk and we would be asked at every turn “your papers please”Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/05/29/rcmp-computer-cost-report.html
BC RCMP officer charged with assault CBC.ca – May 28, 2010 A BC Mountie appears in court next month to face a charge stemming from an alleged 2008 assault. (CBC) A Fraser Valley RCMP officer has been charged with assault causing bodily harm in connection with an alleged on-duty incident more than two years ago
WHILE THE AVERAGE CITIZEN WOULD GET NO SUCH RESULTS- God, it never ends.
- Our communities are under siege by these uniformed thugs!
- Sadly, we are no longer surprised.
- the wheels of justice grind slower all the time… when they grind at all.
- Next comes a “suspension with pay”. You remember the old name for that, don’t you?
-We used to call it a paid vacation.
Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/05/28/bc-rcmp-officer-assault-charge.html